Saturday, May 15, 2010

*Lily Bee Collections*

Hello scrappers and  how has your week been so far ? We are proud to announce that we will be officially bringing you the amazing line of products from Lily Bee collections.

Arent they the best choice to use for our scrapbooks? Would you like to have Scrapbook kits designed using this collection? For the Dubai Community educators, will you be willing to volunteer to design a kit using them for June 2010?

Looking forward for your comments.
Cheers!

Hana

2 comments:

  1. Hello Hana,
    This is all so exciting - I will take you up on your layout challenge! Let me know what you want me to do x
    Tracy Belling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy,

    I was looking forward to all you great educators to help me design the monthly kits.the designer of the kit will get the complimentary kit and their layout will be posted with the kit.

    will discuss it on coming Saturday with you.
    Hana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Lil Bee's posts. I would love to have your comments!