Monday, August 16, 2010

Hello Crafters!


Jolene Brown brings us a layout from August 2010 main kit:


"Here I used a plain cardstock as the background, and distressed and inked the edges.  I used elements of the Prima printed paper.  I cut the oval from the front and a strip, using the reverse side of the paper.  I stamped the butterflies from the August Stamp Kit then painted the chipboard letters so that they matched my colour theme." Jolene

"On this layout, I painted the chipboard letters, once again to fit my colour scheme." Jolene

Do mail us your layouts to get a chance to be the designer for a month.
Also Lil Bee is taking pre-orders for Tim's stamps,hope all of you have mailed me.

Hana
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Lil Bee's posts. I would love to have your comments!