Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Love the Mask?!!

Hello everyone,

Today I will show you an amazing item from Lil Bee's September 2010 Exclusive kit. I am already in love with them. so do let me know what you think about them :

Ta Da!!!

Prima Masks!!

This is a set of 5 masks from Prima's summer CHA collection. cant wait to use them almost on everything :)

Also ,I have 2 copies of Prima's 2010 Idea book:


123 pages full color pages. Categorized into Prima product sections such as "large flowers", "small flowers", "Say it in Crystals" etc. Contains scrapbooking and art ideas utilizing a vast range of Prima products from 2006-2010. Each project or layout gives the reader the product name along with item number for easy ordering or finding.95dhs


It's a must have...they will be available for sale on the kits collection day.


Happy Scrapping!!!
Hana
x

2 comments:

  1. Wow soo nice Mask ... can do loads of things with it.... ;-)
    i think i have to buy them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the masks...can't wait to get my grubby paws on them :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Lil Bee's posts. I would love to have your comments!